Sunday, August 2, 2009

Journal 8/2/2009

It's been an interesting week for me. God definitely has a strange sense of humor. A neighbor decided out of the blue to share with me that her boyfriend had been married at the time that they started dating. She didn't know, but eventually she learned and stayed with him when he left his wife. It was the strangest place for me to be in, but I believe that it was God's way of at least partially answering my prayer to learn to forgive AR. I've been learning to forgive my handsome, but still hated her. I didn't see the pain that she was dealing as real. As far as I was concerned she deserved every heart ache she had, she'd earned it. She had the advantage of knowing the truth and chose to stay with him. She has the privilege of being the first person that I have ever hated. I guess I can move on. I don't feel like provoking someone to shoot me anymore.

One thing I am grateful is the freedom I have to love my God publicly!

No comments:

Post a Comment