Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/10

Wow! What a beautiful day! The sun is out, the seas are calm, there is virtually no wind. It is the polar opposite of our last trip back from the island. Dropped mooring @ 6:00 am. Saw a few dolphin. Climbed back in bed for two hours when handsome woke me to see more dolphin. The whole trip has been smoothe. My mind is back in a good place. The reading for today was about the man with the huge debt that wouldn't forgive a little debt. I realized I am the man with the huge debt who is throwing my handsome into debtors prison for his little debt. Handsome took a little nap. Then a shower. I wasn't going to but decided to anyway. When I got out I decided to seduce my handsome. On the cockpit in the sun I made him a happy man. Sometimes I can still feel that pure love I had before. I made lunch for him and we've just enjoyed the beautiful ride home. Just a few minutes to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment