Monday, October 26, 2009

PISSED OFF!!!

I thought things were going to be better, but he still has absolutely no intention of being transparent. He got an e-mail from her today and refused to let me read it, deleting in front of me. I just might be done. This relationship is always going to be about what HE wants and is willing to give. It is never going to have any inkling of what I want. I told him when I first found out about his affair almost 4 years ago that I was to know about ALL communications. He's just a liar and justifies keeping secrets. I can't live like this any more. He is so afraid that I am wasting his life going over and over this, maybe I should just stop wasting his life and let him move on. I'm tired! If he's still hiding these things, what else is he hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment