Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16/10 cont 2

sun felt so good. Handsome arrived. I happened to go downstairs when he was changing into his bathing suit. Suddenly I was touching him. I just had to touch him. I forgot about everything and just ran my hands all over his naked body. Kissing him all over. He responded and before you know it we were having sex. Okay now back to work and nap time. Our best friends' granddaughter called asking to borrow the paddleboards. Of course. Handsome had to go find a spark plug for the new generator and I asked him to pick up lunch. The girls got here about 1:00. When H got back, we shared a sub and tried to take the dinghy out. But just as we rounded the corner, the girls were headed back. Had to let them out. Tried to take the dinghy out again, but same place around the corner we saw the neighbor coming in. "Did I leave the paddle on their dock?" I asked. Whipped the dinghy around and managed to just get the paddle out of the way. HOT. The pavement was hot. I ran down the dock and literally jumped in the boat, surpris

No comments:

Post a Comment