Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16/10 cont

asked me to join him for a breakfast burrito. It was nice being where we used to go when I was still the only lover he needed, at least as far as I know. We played Uno and chatted. It almost felt normal. I decided this might be a good time to tell him about the celexa. I hadn't started it yet. I should be honest and up front if that's what I expect from him. He was better about it than I thought he'd be. Asked about the side effects but that was all. I explained that although being sad was normal, perseverating the way I do was not. I had plans to meet Christine at the boat and wanted to get to the harbor before I took my medicine. It says not to drive with it til you know how it will affect you. So we went home so I could get going. He'd come down later. Just about the time I got here I got a text from Christine that she couldn't make it. Not a problem. I finished getting the boards ready to go and prepared to go out alone. Went out for a little bit then came back and took a nap on the cockpit. Oh the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment