Saturday, July 3, 2010

7/3/10

Early morning waking up on the couch. I didn't need to be up til 6:30 but was awake when the alarm went off. Got my stuff together and woke the man I live with to let him know I was leaving. He was barely awake and totally confused. I wanted to just crawl up close to him and kiss him and hold him. But I can't do it. He's not my husband anymore. A marriage is two people commit to being sexually exclusive with each other and he just can't or won't do that. Even if it is only virtual cheating now, he knows how I feel and obviously doesn't care. Drove to the harbor to meet Tracy. We had breakfast, walked and talked. It was nice. When I got to the harbor he was here getting things ready for the fourth. That took a while. He washed the cockpit and the bbq, put up the easy up and a few other things. He even hung a hammock for me from which I now sit writing this. Took a little break for lunch at Subway with C and M. By the way, my throat hurts and I think I've caught Precious' cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment