Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16/10

6 am wake up call. Handsome wanted me to go to the dr. with him. He hurt his wrist at work and thought he'd end up with the day off since he can't restrain anyone. I napped in the truck while I waited. About 30 minutes in, I got a text asking for some juice. I went to Stater Brothers. Gave me something to do. Kept thinking about what made him change his mind. Yesterday he was ready to divorce me asap. Anyway, bought 2 little bottles of OJ. Walked into the clinic carrying the juice, "My husband is in one of your exam rooms about to have an insulin reaction." She found him and he was definitely going down. He drank the juice. I asked if he wanted me to stay but he said no. But he asked for a kiss and a hug. First hug I've given him in weeks. How does he do that? Just forget that I was nearly on my way to Texas just yesterday? He was done a few minutes later, out with a wrist brace, therapy appointments, and a good chance of not working for two weeks. Had to go find a fax machine to send in the docs orders. He

No comments:

Post a Comment